Osaka 2017

Since I've posted about Osaka twice before, I won't say too much for context.  Here are some of the new things I saw this summer:

Southern Osaka City
American Village (アメリカ村) It's sort of got an American feel to it, but really it's not THAT American from what I can tell.  I guess I'm not American, so I can't really judge super well.
American Village (アメリカ村)
Sumiyoshi Taisha Shrine
Tsutenkaku near Namba
Okonomiyaki time!!!!
Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan (海遊館)
I'm not a big fan of Japanese zoos (too sad), but the Aquariums seem to be nice!  Although it was really, really crowded.  Really crowded.

Aquarium tunnel!

Aquarium tunnel.

Baby penguin.  Just chillin',

Fish.  At the aquarium.

Much bigger fish at the aquarium.

Many many fishes at the aquarium.

Jellyfish.  Still fish, just squishier.

"Hey girl."

Kobe
Oh, I also went to Kobe.  It was sort of by accident because I wanted to stay in Tokushima, but anything reasonable was already booked because of a festival, so I ended up just leaving and going to Kobe, which is never a bad choice.

Kobe's port and waterfront.  Really nice place to walk around.

Kobe has a really nice museum, so I went.  Here is one of the features.  It has paintings of many different places in the world as they thought they were a couple hundred years ago.  This is Canada.  So, if you're ever wondering what Canada is like, this is it.

Popular Posts